Photo London is hiring: Head of VIP Relations
Post: Head of VIP Relations
Starting date: (exact date TBC)
Salary: negotiable depending on contract type and experience
Reporting to: Fair Directors
Contract type: TBA
Photo London is a major international art fair specialising in photography that takes place annually each May at Somerset House, London.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual as Head of VIP Relations, a key ambassadorial role that will help us to ensure the future development of the Fair.
Head of VIP Relations will be responsible for growing the existing Photo London VIP network and overseeing all aspects of the programmes that Photo London creates for collectors at all levels. A particular focus will be on the development of an international outreach programme with individual collectors and museum groups. Working as part of a small core team, the Head of VIP Relations will be responsible for the recruitment and managing of a network of VIP ambassadors.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with sound knowledge of the international art and photography world and with experience working with HNWIs with discretion. The successful candidate will have a positive approach, be highly diplomatic and be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
– Creating and delivery of overall VIP strategy
– Growing the existing network of Photo London
– Increasing attendance of national and international collectors to the fair
– Deliver high quality audiences to the fair and affiliated events
– Represent Photo London at key international art world events
– Oversee preparation of guest lists and logistics for all special events
– Develop and execute original and engaging programmes of pre, during and post-fair events
– Cultivate and manage relationships with museum patrons groups and embassies
– Deliver target numbers of VIP attendees
Communications & Database Management
– Provide content and oversee distribution of VIP newsletter
– Plan and produce VIP digital materials, including WhatsApp groups and social media activities in collaboration with design and communication teams
– Oversee the maintenance and development of the VIP section of the website
– Oversee the development of the annual auditing of the Photo London database
– Oversee and review the exhibitor nomination process
– Produce timeline and oversee the delivery of the digital VIP Invitation mailings
– Managing the VIP & External Relations Manager
– Manage and recruit a team of international Ambassadors
– Maintain relationships with members of the Photo London Advisory Board
– Manage a team of 5-10 temporary staff at the fair
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Solange Prata – firstname.lastname@example.org