Cheryl Newman: Loose Women
Award-winning writer and photography consultant Cheryl Newman curated and hosted a panel for Photo London 2016 entitled ‘Loose Women’. This panel explores the role of women in photography across fashion, editorial and documentary photography with the contribution of the following esteemed panellists:
- Zelda Cheatle, Curator, Editor, Lecturer, Consultant
- Emma Blau, British photographic artist, curator and commentator on photography
- Hannah Watson, director of TJ Boulting Gallery and publishing house Trolley Books
- Alixandra Fazzina, British photo-journalist
- Olivia Arthur, British documentary photographer and member of the Magnum photography agency
To access the full length talk you need to be registered and logged in.