Nikon professional photography workshops & masterclasses
Photo London is delighted to present a series of events in partnership with Nikon UK. All events are offered free of charge to Photo London ticket holders, and places will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Nikon Z Creators masterclasses
Led by Nikon Z Creators, these hands-on talks will provide essential tips and technical insights into a range of photography genres including portraiture, wildlife and documentary.
- Thur, 9 Sep, 14:30-15:30: Masterclass by fine art nature photographer Harry Skeggs
- Fri, 10 Sep, 14:30-15:30: Portrait photographer Carolyn Mendelsohn shares her process and insights gained during her career
- Sat, 11 Sep, 14:30-15:30: Join Anaesthetist and Nikon Z Creator Jon Williamson to discover how he has been documenting the pandemic from the frontline
- Sat, 11 Sep, 16:00-17:00: Portrait photographer Carolyn Mendelsohn shares her process and insights gained during her career
- Sun, 12 Sep, 14:30-15:30:Join wildlife photographer Alfie Bowen as he shares his insights on photographing some of the world’s most beautiful creatures, details his experiences of living with autism, and how that diagnosis feeds into his work.
- Sun 12, Sep, 16:00-17:00: Join Anaesthetist and Nikon Z Creator Jon Williamson to discover how he has been documenting the pandemic from the frontline
Nikon School Film Noir Shoot
Join Nikon School trainers Neil Freeman and Ricci Chera and try out Nikon’s latest cameras and lenses on a film noir style shoot. During these workshops, you will learn how to light and capture classic Film Noir images and recreate the timeless Hollywood lighting used in this kind of shoot.
Thur, 9 Sep
Sat, 11 Sep
Sun, 12 Sep
Somerset House Photo Walk with Ben Moore
Nikon Z Creator Ben Moore is a self-taught commercial photographer specialising in aerial, architectural and urban photography. Join Ben on a photo walk around Somerset House and learn how he composes and shoots his architecture images to create work that shocks and excites his audience.
All attendees are welcome to loan kit for the photo walk to try out Nikon’s latest cameras and lenses.
Sat 11 Sep
Sun 12 Sep