Palm* Photo Prize
We’re excited to invite you to this year’s annual Palm* Photo Prize exhibition at theprintspace gallery opening on 14th May 2019.
The official satellite event to Photo London Fair features submissions from brilliant photographers from across the world with images in a multitude of styles and disciplines.
From all of the submissions, 100 entries have been selected by Palm* Studios and printed by our sponsor creativehub for the resulting Palm* Photo Prize exhibition 14th -17th May 2019.
Private View 14th May 7:30-10pm
Exhibited entries will be in the running to win prizes in the following categories:
- Judge’s Panel 1st place
- Judge’s Panel 2nd place
- People’s Choice Award
- People’s Choice Instagram Award
- Karen McQuaid – Senior Curator at The Photographers’ Gallery
- Sarah Allen – Assistant Curator at Tate Modern
- David Campany – writer, curator, artist and teacher
- Jessica Lopez – Photo editor at Polaroid Originals
The Judge’s Panel prizes, Peoples Choice Award and Peoples Choice Instagram Award will be announced online on the 30 of May.