Photo London visit with lunch at The Delaunay
Inspired by the grand cafés of Mittel-Europe, The Delaunay is an all-day café-restaurant from Corbin & King; the team behind The Wolseley.
In partnership with The Delaunay, we are delighted to offer a ticket to Photo London along with a set lunch at the restaurant for £55.50, available from 11.30 am – 4.30 pm between 8–12 September. Please click here to view the menu.
To book, click the button below to select & purchase the ‘Ticket + Lunch at The Delaunay’ bundle. Please note that the restaurant is unable to offer lunch unless you have selected this bundle.
Once you have booked the Photo London ticket + lunch at The Delaunay bundle, reserve your table at the restaurant by calling 020 7499 8558 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Photo London offer’.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent to you with your tickets via post or E-Mail, to show on arrival at The Delaunay.
• Valid for lunch at The Delaunay 11.30 am to 4.30 pm from 8th to12th September.
• The lunch includes 2 courses from a set menu with coffee or tea.
• The 2-course lunch at The Delaunay is valid on the same day as the exhibition ticket and only valid when purchased in advance as part of this package.
• Maximum table size of 6 people.
• Please bring your digital meal voucher to present at The Delaunay, which you will be sent when you book.
• Drinks (apart from tea and coffee) are not included in this package.
• Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
• Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
• Reservation time is subject to availability.