The Photo London Book Club is here!
The Photo London Book Club is finally here! 🎉
Every month, the Book Club presents a curated list of remarkable photography books – from new and recent releases to rare and vintage volumes. One book from every monthly list is selected as the Book of the Month and will be the subject of a live online conversation during which artists, authors, critics and curators will present their work.
– ‘Mona Kuhn: Works’, Thames & Hudson
– Hélène Binet, ‘The Walls of Suzhou Gardens. A Photographic Journey’, Lars Muller Publishers
– Elliott Erwitt, ‘Found, Not Lost’, GOST Books
– Stephen Shore, ‘Steel Town’, MACK
– Dougie Wallace, ‘Bus Response’, Dewi Lewis Publishing
To celebrate the launch of ‘Mona Kuhn: Works’ – our Book of the Month for March – the Brazilian fine art photographer Mona Kuhn will be in conversation with Andrew Sanigar, commissioning editor at Thames & Hudson, on Thursday 11 March at 6.30 pm GMT | 7.30 pm CET | 1.30 pm ET.
Registration for this online event will open on this page at 7 pm GMT on Wednesday 3 March.