Building on the success of Photo London’s online Academy, the Talks Programme – curated by William A Ewing – will continue online. Although the programme is still in development, current highlights include:
- A panel discussion on Polaroid photography led by Barbara P. Hitchcock, curator of the Polaroid Collections, Massachusetts
- Thomas Walther on Collecting Nineteenth-Century Photography
- Lee Friedlander and Jeff Rosenheim, Curator in Charge of the Metropolitan Museum’s Department of Photographs, in conversation
- A panel on Architecture & Photography with photographers Ljubodrac Andric and Nikola Olic, and Valeria Carullo, photographs curator, Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA);
- A panel with Adam Lowe, Sarah Kenderdine, professor of Digital Museology at the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland and Phil Harvey.
- Artist Lorenzo Vitturi in conversation with Walter Guadagnini, Director of Camera Torino
- Artist Nancy Burson and collector WM Hunt in conversation
- Liz Nielsen in conversation
- Robert Capa panel led by David Kogan
The full programme of talks will be announced in the coming months.